Saxum Real Estate, one of the fastest growing private real estate investment and development firms in the nation, is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Transaction Coordinator. Ideal for the professional with strong foundational experience looking for career development in a lean, entrepreneurial, fast-growing firm. The person who fills this important position will work directly with the firm’s acquisitions, development, financing and legal teams and will be responsible for coordinating transaction due diligence and closings across various teams, as well as assisting with corporate governance and general operational matters.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strong Candidates will be/have:
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and grow a career with an exciting and rapidly expanding vertically integrated real estate owner and developer
- Eager to take ownership of projects and tasks and be able to follow through to completion as a regular practice and the ability to coordinate multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Self-motivated and comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with shifting priorities
- Able to work independently and work well with others
- Able to think critically, be proactive, and problem solve quickly
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience with at least 2 years as a real estate paralegal, real estate transaction coordinator, or similar transactional experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- For acquisition, financing, disposition and other transactions:
- Keep track of the status of each component of the transaction, including, documentation, due diligence, closing, and critical dates
- Coordinate across firm’s departments and verticals to ensure all transactional tasks are being performed timely
- Maintain checklists and ensure that all items are accounted for
- Follow up with and coordinate between third parties, outside counsel, partners, lenders, buyers, sellers etc. to ensure proper communication and efficient document flow
- Manage timely internal communication of deal life cycle (e.g. maintaining internal deal sheets and announcing closings to Saxum team).
- Identify, escalate or resolve routine issues and concerns quickly
- Assist in the documentation and coordination of closings
- Maintain proper records and documentation for each transaction, including closing binders
This is an outstanding career development opportunity for the right candidate. Salary commensurate with experience. Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid time off.
Saxum Real Estate is a vertically-integrated investment and development firm with offices in NJ and TX whose current pipeline extends across multiple property types. Saxum’s portfolio capitalizations surpass $2BN, and include over 2,600,000 SF of ground-up cold storage development, and 1,400 multifamily rental units. Our development pipeline totals over $700 million in project capitalization across multifamily, student housing, cold storage and industrial asset classes ranging from value-add to ground-up development.